Serving children and youth is one of our core ministries, and we are committed to their safety. So we’re implementing Protection Policies that involve a screening process for volunteers that serve in certain ministries, and for all staff.
Those who work with children, youth or vulnerable adults must be screened. Screening includes:
- A confidential application with references. Confidental Protection Application
- A short interview with a member of the Protection Screening Team. Contact Isabel Peterson at ipeterson@FullLifeinChrist.org or the church office to schedule an interview.
- An online Protection Training Class. Go to: Protection Training Class
- Reference check
- A criminal background check
- The six-month rule: must be a member or documented participant at St. Peter for six months before serving.
For more information: